Sunday, March 26, 2017

Let's Go Bowling!!

Mixing up some pictures again!!  Here's the boy at one of his first bowling outings.


Finally using these bowling goodies that I've had for a loooooong time!

I found the inspiration from this color combo challenge from Colorful Creations


I used some random ink pads to distress the edges a bit, and then I went over that with markers.

Because I didn't use a sketch for this page (WHAT??!!!), I'm using this for the Anything Goes challenge from Love To Scrap

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at colorful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page and love the photos too. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page and the take on the challenge and your photos are super cute. Thanks for joining in at Colorful Creations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page!Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout and love your colours with a twist combo. Thank you for playing along with us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete