Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Well, I failed on my layout a day challenge.  This whole holiday thing managed to sneak up on me too quickly this year.

But since my OCD kicked in last night, I am all ready for family today and have a little time to myself.

Christmas Eve evening is always when we exchange gifts with our kids.  We always have the best time, it's quiet and very special.  I love capturing their faces and excitement.


I made this using another sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful holiday page! Love those fun embellies and sweet pic! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect Christmas layout! I love the tree and the presents :-).
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! and I hope you'll join us on our next reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with li-bee-ti, just a perfect christmas layout! the colors are just right! thank you for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love all the embellishments, this layout is so festive. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Christmas page, love your tree embellishment. Great to have you playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete