Friday, March 8, 2013

More Happy News!!

I am so excited to announce that I have been accepted to be part of the Design Team at Nuts About Sketches!!

This blog is a Sketch- a-holic's dream!  So many sketches, so much inspiration!  I am so happy to be part of it all!

Here are the two sketches we were required to use for our Design Team application:

Sketch #1:

I wanted to be as creative as possible for this sketch.
I did a little bit of fussy cutting on this gorgeous Bo Bunny paper.  After  I matted my photos, I used my eyelet setter to punch some holes down the sides of the pictures.  Then I carefully laced some shiny raffia DOWN the pictures.  As I looked at the page, I realized that skates lace UP.  Sooo....I took it all apart and relaced it...lol!! Can you tell I wanted to put forth my best effort for this application?!


For the 2nd sketch (we were only required to do one)


I decided to stick with the Winter theme (since everything was scattered all over my desk anyway)
More Bo Bunny papers and this awesome flocked piece from a kit.  All of the chipboard flakes are from Bo Bunny also.  I added some random pearls all over the page for some extra snowflakes.


So there you have it...my application submissions!
And I am so happy that the Team at Nuts About Sketches loved them also!
I am so happy and excited to be part of this team and I look forward to continuing putting forth my best efforts! 

Don't forget to stop by the NAS blog and see who else made the team and see what they created. 
So much talent, so much inspiration!!
And join us in using our sketches!
We would love to see what you create!

Have a great day!!!


1 comment: