Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snow Day (or just cold)



Thinking of Spring, I thought of flowers and worked on a page for the color challenge for Authentique:


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the papers and then added a few from the stash.

Here is the color palette:


And I used sketch #244 from Creative Scrappers:



I wish!  
All we have now is extreme cold!  It wouldn't be so bad if there was just a little bit of snow out there.

I may regret asking for snow in a couple of weeks....I have a feeling we are going to be getting a LOT!

Here is a snow page from last year's pictures:




Love these goodies from Pink Paislee!!

And this was a fun sketch from Paper Secrets:
And the twist was to add twine.  I wrapped my photo mats in some fun twine pieces.


I'm also using this page the "Snowy Day" challenge from the Child's Play Challenge site.


Have a great day!  Stay Warm!!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable take on the sketch! Love the snowflakes and your use of the twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy love it! expecially che colored snowflakes..thanks for playing with us at ChPLCh
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and white color for snow layouts. Great job on the layout. Thanks for playing at CPC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy love your layouts! Great take on the Paper Secrets sketch and how you wrapped the twine around the photos! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layouts... and the papers you used on the layout for PS challenge is awesome! love how that red pops! Thanks for playing along with PS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch and i love those colours, beautiful photo too. Thanks for joining in with us at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts! I love your take on our sketch and the color combo you used! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful snow page and love all the snowflakes!!! way to go!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Child's Play challenge blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pages Wendy! Thank you so much for participating at Paper Secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your snow page! The twine really accentuates the photos and I love those snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute layout with the snow and snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Child's Play and sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at child play with your beautiful snowflakes

    ReplyDelete