Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow Fun

Good Morning!  I'm finishing up some fun snow pictures today.

I'm loving the pink and purples that I have found in my Winter stash:


And I wish I could get a better picture.  But the sun is so bright today and is giving me a hard time.  
Oh well, at least it's sunny out!

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers:


And here are a couple more pictures of my daughter playing in the snow:


I used half of a giant snowflake die cut and some rub ons from Reminisce.  I love these cute little penguins stickers too!  Finally used them!!  

Here is the sketch from Stuck on U Sketches:


Have a great Sunday!!





7 comments:

  1. HI Wendy......beautiful layout and I love what you did with our sketch. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! It has be wishing for snow. I love the colors and the little penguins. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors on your layout! Love all the cute penguins and snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are beautiful, Wendy!! I really like the pink and blue combo and love the snowflakes on the one you did for SOUS!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's Wendy, and I love the colour combo. The wee penguibns are way too cute. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love all the snowflakes! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, LOVE these both!
    Really cool and like how they both kinda
    go together and will look great in a book!
    Glad to have you joining us again...

    ReplyDelete