Friday, November 23, 2012

Make a New Friend..

Happy Black Friday!  God bless those who braved the crowds and made it out today!  I hope you got some good deals!

As for me, I'm staying home, safe and sound and scrapping alll day!  :)

Here is my little snow buddy from last year:


I was playing around yesterday with this collection from Bo Bunny and opened up a package of notes cards.  Out came all of these fun little hexagons shapes.  I was so happy to see them!  They were perfect for challenge #34 from Challenge Me Happy:


I used a snowflake punch to add a little bit more...

Isn't he adorable??

Thanks for stopping by!!!




2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is super cute! I love that photo and your cool photo frame! Great hexagons, too :) Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Love the color scheme and embellies you chose!! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge Me Happy!!

    ReplyDelete