Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Loving the Outdoors

I love that my kids really love hanging out outdoors.  I manage to get some great shots of them enjoying the fresh air.

Here is a great picture of my daughter sitting near the top of a waterfall.  I love this picture and needed a great sketch to work with.



I wanted to play along with the "2 cluster" challenge by Bo Bunny.  This collection from Bo Bunny is called "Gabrielle".  I love these colors!!  I used a flower punch on some of the papers to make my own flowers, and added stitched flowers and brads to the centers.  I was lucky enough to still have a bit of pearl swirl bling to finish off each cluster.  The butterflies were fussy cut from some of the same papers.  I put them on pop dots to help them fly.  :)

I decided to use this week's Monday Mojo sketch from The Flying Unicorn:


Have a great Wednesday!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love all your clusters and the colors are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Wendy! I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete