Saturday, November 17, 2012

Always Smiling

Good Morning!  Happy Saturday!!
We had an outing today at the zoo.  It was Community Tree Decoration Day.  Great weather, great decorations, great company!

Before we left, I was able to put a quick page together for the color palette at Color Me Scrappy:



I used some bits and pieces from Authentique's Genuine Collection.
I also dusted off my Fastenator to attach a few strips of denim ribbon.

Here is the original color palette:


Have a great 
Saturday!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the colours and the little buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you busted out your fastenator! Great layout! Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in LOVE with your background paper ... its awesome! I like how your yellow mats make the photos pop off of the page! Thanks for sharing with us over at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete