Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday sketches

Happy Saturday!!  I'm actually kinda glad that the weather is pretty yucky today.  That just means I get to play all day!  :)

Here are this morning's pages...

I did this one for the Jillibean Soup sketch challenge.  I used some Dutch Mustard Soup papers.  A little bit of fussy cutting on the hearts, a little piece of twine and a pop dot helps embellish this page a bit.


Here is the original sketch:


And then I finally managed to work on a sketch from Sketches in Thyme.  Here is sketch #74:


and here is my take on it...


All of these papers came from some leftovers from a VERY old kit.  I think I managed to finish off all the bits and pieces I had left.  The silver satin ribbon is from the stash and the large flowers are from Michael's.  The smaller flowers were made with a new punch.  :)

Off to do some retail therapy!  Have a great Saturday!!

1 comment: