Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Saturday!!


I have soooo much housework today....and NO desire to even get started. I thought I would start the day off on a good note and work on some layouts. :)

Here is my take Sketchabilities #62. I handout the scalloped circle. My newest obsession is liquid pearls. I've been using them all the time instead of swirly bling. Not that I won't use bling anymore, I just need to go shopping. :)



I made this layout using sketch #114 from Let's Capture These Memories. These papers are from a Colorbok paper pad from Walmart. Sooo pretty!! Again, I used some fun liquid glitter to make my swirls. I also fussy cut some of the roses from a few other sheets of the paper.
This is so time consuming, but I absolutely love how they look. :)
Now I need to decide what to make for breakfast...while I work on another page. :)

Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete