Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Sunday Morning!


I was able to avoid all housework yesterday! Which doesn't work out for me today....oh well.
I'm meeting a friend for lunch who is selling me her Cricut machine for a great deal! I'm so excited to finally own one! Now I have to start buying cartridges!

I love this color combo from Scrap Whispers!


I have had these flower stickers in the stash forever! I'm so glad I was able to find them...you know how things disappear when you really need them....

Manor House Creations is having a sketch competition this month. I'm new to this site and they had a gorgeous sketch to kick it off. I can't wait to see what's next!


So I have a few hours until lunch and meeting my new Cricut. Everyone is still sleeping. I think I'm going to keep playing...lol....ssshhhh.....

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Wendy! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors and LOVING the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at this glory of colour! Those flowers are just beautiful, and so is your little sweetie.
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap Whispers - see you when the next challenge comes up!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete