Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally Scrapping again!

I finally found a day where I could sit down and scrap again! Things have been so crazy busy, but I am so happy! We finally made a decision on window treatments, bought some much needed "toys" for spring landscaping projects, put away everything Christmas and picked out a new front door. Lots of work coming up and I am so excited!

Hubby is going to a friend's house to watch football so I am going to take advantage of every quiet moment!

I did this page using the sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches #115. I also used my new set of Nordic Holiday papers from Basic Grey. I used some snowflakes stickers and then added more snowflakes using my punch and some pop dots. :)


And we have to sneak outside for a bit to play in the snow! YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job with the sketch! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! LOVE the BG papers, soooo yummy and perfect to the photos. Love all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete