Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Best way to distract from a cold...

Work on some Christmas pages!!

I used a Christmas photo card from last year for the sketch at Sketchy Thursdays.

Lots of buttons and a silver doily for Frosted Designs sketch a long Tuesdays.
I used a border punch on some strips to put together my Christmas tree. I used eyelets for the ornaments. I used sketch #113 from Let's Capture These Sketches.
And some fun photos from the Tow Trucks for Tots parade. Love this annual parade!! This is sketch #250 from Sketch Inspiration. :)
These were all made using the 12 Days of Christmas challenges at My Scraps and More. I finally finished all the chalenges!! Now I can take more cold meds and take a nap.

Enjoy your day!!

9 comments:

  1. All your creations are great! Those photos are so cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! And so glad you could play along with Sketchy Thursdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ROCKIN' the Christmas lo's!! LOVE these!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you've been busy Wendy!!! Love all of your layouts!!! Glad you could join in on the fun at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these are all awesome!! WTG on getting all those pages done too. I think my fav is the one with all those buttons. I just love that layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all you LO's! Amazing details!..Thanks for playing along at LCTS!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get you, super scrapper! All your lo's are beautifully festive but my favourite by far is the FD one...loving all those buttons :0) Thanks so much for playing along with Frosted Designs and have a very Happy Christmas! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christmas layout! I love all the buttons! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LOs! Great job with the challenge. Merry Christmas.
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete