Sunday, December 18, 2011

Avoiding Housework....


I so don't want to do much today but play in my scrap corner. Sigh....

These pictures of my kids with the Grinch always crack me up. He sure was a lot of fun and more than happy to sit through lots of pictures. See,...he's not so bad after all. :)


I pulled out the mulberry paper and tore the edges. Then I tried to ink it in green and it wasn't showing up too well. Then I used a green marker and didn't like the way it looked. So I gave up and from a distance, I sprayed some Glimmer Mist on it. I was finally happy with the end result.
The wooden accent pieces are from Michael's.

I used this cool sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. Once I saw that distressed center piece, I knew I had to do a fuzzy Grinch page. :)
I think I might pull out more pictures to work on .....but the laundry is calling me...more like screaming, but I just turn the music up louder. :)

1 comment: