Sunday, December 18, 2011

2 layouts...and no laundry done yet...

I saw this challenge from Scrapping Everyday Miracles, which was to scrap something you are thankful for. My treasured item is this awesome picture of the last time my siblings and I were all together with our kids.

This picture actually kind of makes me sad, seeing as that it was taken so long ago and we haven't been together since. :(
But it was nice to finally make a page for it. Now I'm happy that I had it at all. I so need to make more effort to take more like this.


I used sketch #186 from Creative Scrappers. I love the different strips of papers. I used some Maya Road chipboard butterflies that I inked and make little markings on them.
So is it a bad thing that I didn't do any laundry yet?? Nope! Because I got another fun page done! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Loveeeeeeee the photo and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you did a fabulous job with the CS sketch! Thank you for playing along with us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. Family is such an important part of who we are as people, I hope you have the chance to be together again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw there's always laundry to do - you have permission to take a scrap break. (I think I need to use that…) Anyway, thanks for joining in our SEM challenge! I love your layout. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely family you got there :) I love those butterflies! Thank you so much for playing along with us @Scrapping Everyday Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the strips and different embellishments you used! What a wonderful picture and it is a treasure most definitely. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping EVeryday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete