Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I am still loving random days off! I have so much vacation time left and I am going to enjoy every minute of it all.
I went shopping and stocked up on cardstock and adhesives, so I should be all set for the yucky winter days to come.
Oh, and I have TONS of pictures that came yesterday and I'm waiting on another batch. :)

So my first of MANY layouts I hope to finish this weekend...is sketch #245 from Sketch Inspiration. This is a really fun site and the sketches are always fun to play along with. The really need a boost to the site, so make sure you check them out!
I used a fun kit from Echo Park called Walk in the Park. :)




Let's Capture These Sketches #106 was also a fun sketch. I LOVE my new border punch. I'm still getting used to it, so please excuse the "mistakes".



Then we have sketch #107 from Let's Capture These Sketches. Lots of distressing on these scraps. The brads are from My Mind's Eye. Everything else is from the box of Fall goodies. I just love when I can grab anything and it works with the page. It really helps with the "leftovers" from all the different kits.
I'm also entering this page for the FAMILY challenge at The Paper Variety. :)




Does anything here look familiar? Yep...these are still more bits and pieces from an Artful Delight kit! I pulled these out to work on the November sketch from the same site. Some of the elements are from DCWV and the buttons are from my button hoard. I love adding jute to all my Fall layouts. I need to get more burlap....


Now I think I'm going to finally eat lunch and see what else I can work on tonight. :)

Enjoy your Friday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS girl!! I loveeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, you are a productive scrapper. I hope it is contagious :)

    These are all lovely, but I am partial to the Artful Delight LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wendy! Can you send some of your MOJO and quickness over this way? I love all these fantastic layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow!! I am in love with this layout, loving everything from the woodgrain paper, to the fun felt embellishments, and all the butons!!! Great job with the Artful Delight sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts Wendy!!! Your take on the sketch at Artful Delight is a delight!!! Love the buttons!!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO's are fabulous...I especially love the last one. *wink* Love all the details you added to all your LO's. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous layouts, Wendy! It's so hard to pick a favorite :) Thanks for joining the challenge at Artful Delight! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete