Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More pumpkins...

Here are a few pages I finished over the last few days. I had to wait until I had good sunlight to take pictures. I'm not happy that the times are changing. When I leave in the morning, it's dark and when I get home, it's even darker. :(

Not looking forward to Winter...especially with what they are predicting for us. I guess I should just make sure I have plenty of adhesive. They are saying we might have another blizzard and get snowed in again. Oh well, at least I know I will get plenty more snow pictures....lol

Here is my take on Sassy Lil' Sketches Send off #5.





And a fun sketch from Sketches in Thyme. This is challenge #57. I love pumpkin pictures!

And Sassy Lil' Sketches Send off #3. I'm going to miss this site! :(


6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!!! LOVE the little pumpkin seeds...how cute is that?!!! Great layouts and use of the sketches!! Glad you're playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and those papers you used are AWESOME!! Great lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. love all your layouts...the photos are adorable! thanks for playing with the sassy lil' send off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! I am loving your Halloween themed layouts! You put so many cute details in these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout ! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, girl! Busy! Busy! LOVE your pages, especially the little pumpkin seeds on our take! And fantastic takes on the sketches! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete