Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Great Pumpkin!!

Just when I thought I was out the door, I decided to finish this one up from last night. I won't mention that the kids are running late, so I had more time to play.. :)


I have lots of pumpkin patch pictures from last year and I am well on my way to take even more. They are so much fun and the kids have a blast every time!







I am using this layout for the challenge from Sassy Lil' Sketches...........with the color challenge from Scrap Whispers......
....and also the circle challenge from ScrapFit. :)

Who knew pumpkins would come in so handy??


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love pumpkin pages :) Great job with the circles...just perfect. You did a great job with sketch & color palette, too! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the little pumpkins!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO. Pumpkins are the perfect subject for a circle LO!! What a fun and fab photo!! Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT Workout! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that Blogger is letting me post comments again, I can tell you how cute this is! That frame is gorgeous - I think I need it LOL
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap Whispers, and please join us later today for another challenge!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete