Friday, October 21, 2011

Big Enough??

Soo many challenges....soo little time!

Looks like this weekend is going to be the last of the good ones. We are off to a few local haunted houses and search for our Big Pumpkin.
I wanted to start off the weekend with a finished page. :)

For starters, I went with a fun recipe challenge from The Paper Variety: 1 pumpkin ( my picture), 2 words and 3 buttons (who can stop at 3??)

My color inspiration was from Paper Lovin' Gals. Great Fall color combination! I wish I had this year's pictures already printed. I know I have tons that would have worked with this combo.

I worked with Sketch #242 from Sketch Inspiration. And I'm also entering this in the Open Sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme. :)




Off to get some sleep....busy day with lots of walking tomorrow.... :)

14 comments:

  1. Great sketch and layout!
    The embellies you chose are the perfect color for a Fall layout! Nice job!-

    -Doreen
    "Sketches in Thyme" DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I like those random buttons on your page! And I see a little "Artful Delight" kit contents on here. :-) You are right... I LOVE my kit. I used some of it on my layout as well. I love this Wendy! And am THRILLED that you joined our challenge! Woo hoo!
    Thanks for playing with us at PLG this week!
    Michele
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee that photo and the random photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sketch! Love what you've done with it. So glad you joined us this week for our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    a Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your layout Wendy, and what a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome layout....love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just wonderful!! Love your take of the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure is one mighty giant pumpkin! Great lo! I love what you did with this challenge! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals!
    xoxo Charity PLGDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect amount of embellishments.. I love the clean look of your page! What an adorable photo too. I hope you find your great Pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great title for such a fun page!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO, love your use of the sketch and recipe, and what a lovely photo, that sure is a big enough pumpkin :) Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful picture and beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great Layout and I love your papers! You may have inspired me to start scrapping again. Thanks for playing along at Paper Lovin' Gals this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling pic and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete