Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Fun


Just when I thought Fall was here....it got really warm out today! I wore a sweatshirt and jeans to the Farm and I think I sweat away about 10 pounds. Only 10 more to go...lol

Before I left I started working on this Fall page using sketch #172 from Creative Scrappers. Most of this paper was leftover from last year. I love using up old stuff and scraps!

I used a Fall stamp for some of the images of leaves. A few different colored markers helped them blend into the background paper. And my title was made using scraps and some fun letter stamps. :)

This was for challenge #1 from The Paper Variety Birthday Celebration, which was to use stamps on your project. I used the leaf image and letter stamps. :)

Now I'm hoping my car is ready to come home so I can go shopping for new Fall goodies...gotta get me some Happy Harvest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment