Saturday, August 20, 2011

Creative Scrappers #169


It's so nice to have a whole day to scrap! I hate being so busy during the week. All I can do is look at my stash and sigh....

I pulled out the huge box of scraps for this fun sketch from Creative Scrappers #169. Love all the different bits and pieces in the background. Some of the papers came from an OLD All My Memories kit. The tags and the journal spot are from the same kit.

This page was used for the pagerize challenge from Scrap Our Stash. I used the same colors that Julie used on her layout. And we had to use hidden journaling and stamps. A huge chipboard tag holds an information card that the school hands out every year. It has all her important stats on the card. I love that I can hide all the current info behind a current photo. I always know where to find it.

I pulled out some chipboard flowers and stamped a smaller image of a flower onto it. Then I used markers and inks to color it in. I didn't realize how much chipboard I had until I started looking around. Thank you Practical Scrappers for the chipboard call!!

For Shimelle's challenge, I added my signature embellishment which is BUTTONS!! I love my BUTTONS!! I just found tons of them in the dollar section at Michael's! Did you hear me scream with joy??





1 comment: