Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just Dance


YAY for Wednesdays off!!! I get to scrap my little heart out today!!

Starting off today with a fun little sketch from Sketches in Thyme. This beauty came along just in time for Jennie's challenge at My Sketch World. Her challenge was to use 2x3 photos on your project. I recently cleaned out some boxes and found these fun pictures of my daughter when she was in dance school. She is NOT going to be happy! LOL! These were taken when she was about 6 years old.....she is turning 21 soon! I think I may torture her and put these on Facebook too! LOL!
Another great part about these pics is that they fit in perfectly with challenge #92 at Scrap Whispers. The theme of the challenge was "hip hopping". Let dancing inspire your project.
These papers are from the old stash from Stacy Claire Boyd.
The flowers were from the flower drawer along with a little flower chipboard.
I also stamped some smaller images of flowers on the background and added a few buttons. :)
My daughter is still sleeping...I wonder how long I can keep this up on Facebook before she makes me take it down...lol


8 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful these pictures are. Love your use of this great sketch.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos, reminds me of my 2 girls, and the paper is just perfect. Thank you for playing with SIT this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect danceable layout Wendy! thanks for playing scrapwhispers this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Wendy!!! The photos are precious and worked perfect with our sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this layout last night and fell in love with the sketch!!! Started working on my own layout!!! What a great sketch!!! I love the different dance pictures on your layout and the colors! Your papers and flowers blend together beautifully!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch to highlight those 3 phots!! They are precious!! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such perfect photos for this SW Challenge - thanks for joining in!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job with the sketch, i love all the buttons and flowers! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete