Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tiny Dancer

I had to dig deep to find some smaller pictures to fit this great sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.
These pictures are from when my oldest daughter was taking dance classes. She was about 6 years old in the pictures....she is going to be 21 in July. :)
I also dug deep into the stash to pull out these pretty papers from All My Memories Couture Collection. I used some fun rubon stitches around the patterned paper. I used the leftovers from my center piece to make these fun accordian flowers. I really would love to have a scoring board...it would make this so much easier! Guess it's going on my birthday list! I added some pretty flowers to the centers to keep them together....and because I love buttons! :)




6 comments:

  1. Oh, the older photos are sooo sweet. Love the accordian flowers! Thanks for playing with this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of the paper go perfect with your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos, that pattern paper you used and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page love the colors and the flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet soft page. Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete