Friday, February 11, 2011

Forgotten Treasures


Here is a "Forgotten Treasure" that I chose to work on today. On the Skethes4All valentine blog hop, Michelle challenged us to make a tri-card. While I was debating how I wanted to do this, I remembered a technique I learned at CKU a few years ago.
We used small envelopes and glued them together by overlapping the envelopes and the flaps. On one side I added some fun patterned papers and some flocked hearts I cut out from Heidi Grace papers. On the "inside" of the card, I stamped some fun swirly images.
The "I heart U" stickers are from Colorbok and then I added a few more random heart stickers. On the inside of the envelopes, I used some pieces of cardstock with a border punch. A few sweet sayings stickers on the front and some sweet journaling to my hubby on the back. He usually gets me "coupons" for Valentine's Day...so I may change my idea and make up some coupons of my own. :)
This technique is my Forgotten Treasure, which is also a fun challenge at Scrap Whispers! Off to make up some coupons....lol

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I am going to have to try one of these! Love all the hearts!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! thanks for playing scrapwhispers isnt it fab when you find things you forgot you had

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy I love this idea! You've made a fabby job of it too! Thanks for playing,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete