Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sketches4All Bling it On #1


Are you playing along??
The Sketches4all Bling on 2011 Challenge has started!
The first Challlenge:


Its a sketch from http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com

and you have to use RHINESTONES on it ...and for the twist the colors PINK andGREEN somewhere on the page..

You have time untill the 20th to make this and you can win

a 10 dollar certificat for the first prize and for the 2nd a blingy RAK.

Please TAG it in the gallery: BLING1sketch


I love this picture of my little Snow Buddy!! I used Heidi Grace snowflake paper, lots of scraps and some flocked paper. Al of the snowflakes were inked in pink and green for the challenge, and then I added some rhinestones to the centers. :)

Join us for all the challenges!! The fun runs through January 20th! Lots of fun prizes to be won!

2 comments:

  1. Look at how cute this little fella is!! I love how perfectly your papers match his scarf and hat!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy I love your winter layout with the pinks and greens! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete