Sunday, January 16, 2011

Frosted Fun...


Still working on the zillions of snow and winter pictures I took this year...so far....
It keeps coming down, so I'm sure there will be many many more!

I used another great picture of my two little ones at the Nature Preserve.
This sketch from Sketches in Thyme worked perfectly. Along with a few papers from Echo Park and a bunch of scraps.
Along the bottom of the page I added some white flocked paper to look like snow. The "let it snow" vellum has been in my stash forEVER!
The bling swirls are from Prima and the snowflake bling was found in the dollar section at Joann's.
I used this page for Lucinda's ABC Challenge at Sketches 4 All. For the letter "F" I used the title "Frosted Fun", Fiskars corner punches, and snowflake brads for fasteners. :)



6 comments:

  1. I love the swirls and glitter that gives the effect of snow blowing. Fun pictures to use.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the snowy fun you are having this year! Love the way you used the flourishes and the snowflakes! Love what you did with our sketch this week!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Wendy! great take on the sketch. i love the all the blings you have here and great photos, too. thank you for playing along with us at sketches in thyme.

    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your colors!! great take on the sketch!! thanks for joining us at sketches in thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO!
    Thanks for joining with us at Sketches In Thyme!)

    ReplyDelete