Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sassy Lil Santa

Okay, maybe he's not so sassy...but this sketch is! The sketch is from Sassy Lil' Sketches. I've been fighting off the winter blues and haven't been scrapping much lately. I had the papers down, the pictures down...the embellishments were giving me a hard time. So there it sat...on my desk...for a whole week!
I just bought a whole bunch of new Christmas goodies...(shhhh!!!). I ended up using a whole mixture of everything. From Brenda Walton to the dollar spot at Michael's and back to the stash.
Hopefully, I will get my mojo back and keep at this stack of pictures!
:)

3 comments:

  1. I love the richness of the papers! And the embellies are lovely. Super job Wendy. I hope you get your mojo back too. Hugs, stacy hw

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the papers. thanks for playing with sassy lil sketches.

    ReplyDelete