Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let's Scrap DT Reveal


You just have to check out what the DT has done with this week's sketch at Let's Scrap! I'm still working on Christmas, but a few of the ladies will really get you in the mood for Spring and Summer!
I am sooo glad I saved a few days of vacation for the end of the year! I managed to scrap just about all of my photo Christmas Cards from last year...and have a new stack from this year!
I'm addicted to doilies....again. I started inking them up with a few different colors. They make a gorgeous background for all the poinsettia flowers from Michael's. And I used a bunch of scraps of Christmas papers from the stash.
Just a few more pages and last year's Christmas pictures will be finished! Just in time for this year's stack to be delivered. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment