Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Creative Scrappers #134

Love this sketch from Creative Scrappers! I'm starting to run out of pictures to work with some of these sketches. Luckily, I found a stack of last year's Christmas cards. I love photo cards of all my family and friends. Seeing them grow each year is the best!
This photo is of my best friend's two kids. I sent her the picture of the layout with a comment and how they "used" to get along...lol.
Great kids and a great photo!
I used up lots of OLD stash. This is mostly from the Heidi Grace Sugar Plum Forest collection from years ago.
TFL!


2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous layout! I absolutely love it! The colors you used are so sharp!
    XO ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout girl! Have you been by my blog today?

    ReplyDelete