Sunday, October 17, 2010

Down on the Farm


A great multi--photo sketch from Sketchy Thursdays! I just took another zillion pictures at the Children's Farm for the Fall Fest. This farm is about 5 minutes from my house, so we go all the time. The kids love seeing the new baby animals.
This was also for a challenge at Sketches4all. Stacy's challenge was to use paper weaving on your project. I used some denim pattern paper and this really cool bandana ribbon. I cut the ribbon and paper into strips and it took me another 20 minutes to figure out what to do with it. lol. I had a major brain cramp and actually had to look on youtube for directions on how to do it...lol. And I have done it before!
The denim paper and straw paper all came from the box of scraps. Why is that this box never seems to empty???
Happy Sunday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page. Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful! Love your take on the sketch!
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the technique and the papers you used! beautiful photo's!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy! What a fun layout - those pictures are great and I love the embellies :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow letters! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING that patchwork design and the photos!! GORGEOUS!! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete