Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy Scrapping Day!


I LOVE taking a day off in the middle of the week! I get more done than I do on the weekends! Although, lately my weekends have consisted of doing running around with the kids....many, many photo ops! My next task is to get them ordered so I can start scrapping them.

This first page is from this week's sketch from Let's Scrap. Here is the right side:

And here is the left side:
The big chipboard piece was supposed to hold a picture CD or something like that, but I didn't have pictures to go with the sketch and the CD. So I raided the Halloween stash and made it work another way. :)
I also used these pages for the Frosted Designs. The challenge was to use die cuts. I used plenty of Halloween die cuts! :)
Sketches4all: Christy's Monthly Be-Inspired challenge was a Reese's ad. MM.mmm...LOVE Reese's! Almost tempted to race over to the Hershey Store downtown just to get pics...lol.
Sketches4all: Michelle H.'s challenge - tag sketch using misting or painting, and a stamp. My stamp isn't showing up too well here...
Sketches4all: Scrap Girl of the Month - final sketch challenge :)
That's all I have....so far...it's still early....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment