Sunday, August 8, 2010

Using quotes...

Even though the possibilities are endless, when I have to use a quote on a page for a challenge, I have the hardest time!  The first thing that pops into my head is anything Disney.  Luckily, I have a book of Disney quotes, but that only goes so far.  Sometimes, I just don't have the right pictures to match a quote.  This is most frustrating challenge for me!
So here is my baby boy, who is absolutely fearless, enjoying his first rock wall climbing experience.  Of course, I only took about a hundred pictures.  I ran across this quote from the Blue Fairy in Pinnochio and I was sold.  
The sketch is from Stuck!? on Sketches and everything on the page is from Bella Blvd. - Man of the House collection.
I wish I could play all day, but we have a million things to do today.  
Have a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one, Wendy, - cute pictures of brave young man ;-D

    ReplyDelete