Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thanks Debbie!!!

I am having so much fun playing with all the pool goodies that I won from Debbie's Blog Candy!  Most of the package was from Reminisce - Pool Party, and there were a few other goodies added in.  A VERY generous prize!  
This is the 3rd page I complete using the prize and there is still TONS left.  Which is a good thing, because I went camera crazy this summer while the kids were in the pool.
I used sketch #115 from Creative Scrappers.
This page works for the My Sketch World challenge - to use 4 photos.
But the best part is that I knocked another challenge off the list for the Practical Scrappers party!  We had to use 3 different types of bling.  Using the list provided, I chose to use Glimmer Mist (blue and gold), crystal sticker from Michael's and glittered brads from the stash.

Thanks again Debbie!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment