Sunday, August 29, 2010

Off the Wall Inspiration



Lost in my little world of hundreds of pictures, I was looking for something that would work with this week's color inspiration from Off the Wall Craftiness.
I decided to work backwards and while I going thru my stash, I ran across this sheet of stickers from Bo Bunny.  That finally set the wheels in motion.
I used this week's sketch from Sketches in Thyme.
I grabbed a doily from Michael's and colored the whole thing in by hand with my Tombow markers.
Along the bottom I added a few miscellaneous scraps of ribbons. Prima and K&Company flowers finished off the page.

Yes, I know I strayed from the vacation pictures, but the sketch and the color combo were just too cool!

:)


8 comments:

  1. Wow girl this is spectacular!!! I can't believe you colored that whole doily.
    Thanks for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly woman!!!! Coloring that doily must have taken forever but the result is very striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good coordination of the challenges!! Thanks for joining us SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! This is stunning. Your circle is gorgeous. beautiful page. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs and SIT...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute and I love that circle!! Fantastic job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this one Wendy and great use of all the photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy that looks like a ton of work! Fabulous LO! It turned out awesome! I cant believe you hand colored it all :) Thanks for playing and good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesomeness!!!!! Thanks for playing and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete