Saturday, August 21, 2010

My LIttle Buddy

This is one of my favorite pics of my little guy and me.  We were sitting on a train going through Gatorland and I was saving it to do something with a train theme.  But...I saw the sketch at Stuck On U Sketches this week and decided it would work better this way.  I'm really making good use of my Curvy Cutter lately!  Lots of challenging circles to work with.  The patterned frames are from DCWV Flower Power Stack.  I outlined the whole page with my ruler and a dark brown marker.

Other supplies:
Miscellaneous ribbons
Miscellaneous buttons
Fabric embellishments from Joann's
Chipboard tag for the title
The title is from Wild Asparagus

:)

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors and flowers! The design is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, so glad we can always count on you to play along! Love that pic and it looks great a s circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty! I really like the soft greens and the nice flowers! it is a really good picture and can see why its a fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful! I love those flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaw. Great photo and what a fab take on this week sketch.. I too think the colors are great and being you were at Gatorland, they fit the theme perfectly..Great job..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I really love what you did with the circles and that frame is wonderful!! great colors and I love those flowers!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch and such a lovely photo. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete