Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here comes the sun

Back to the vacation pictures.  I really wish we could back soon.  
This was our view from the verandah on the Disney Cruise.  
All the papers are from K&Company - a few different lines.
The chipboard letters are also from K&Company.
The title block is from Colorbok and I used rubon letters.  
The circle is all bling.  It's actually green but looks black.  
The sketch is #119 from Creative Scrappers.
And I'm also submitting this to Frosted Designs for the circle challenge this week.
A circle made of circle bling...lol.


4 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous. Love the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I really like the alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bling!! It is a very creative way to create the circle... and gives it a gorgeous look!! Thanks for joining us again at FD!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete