Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frosted Recipes

I am having so much trouble getting good lighting for my pictures lately!  I swear no matter where I am, I get a glare or a shadow....ggrrr!!!!
This sketch is from Sketches in Thyme.  I had to flip the pictures around to make it work for me.  Loving the multi photo sketches!
I used up some of the old stash again.  This time everything is from Reminisce Girly Girl from a few years back.  
Frosted Designs hosted a challenge this week which included a recipe for your project.  I tried to use as much as possible, but had to leave a few things out.  I only had to use 5 ingredients, so I chose:

Pink, purple or blue
Ribbon
Flowers
Buttons
Butterflies
and Glitter

The title is a rubon from My Mind's Eye.  This was fun and my daughter loves it.  She can't wait to show her school friends...lol.

5 comments:

  1. How pretty, such pretty little ones. I have been very lucky taking pictures once I started using a piece of foam core board, the stuff you make posters with.
    It is a great white background.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours - that butterfly is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch. The papers are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout..your little flower and butterflys are just too cute...

    ReplyDelete