Thursday, July 1, 2010

Starting a new month

Another bad day at work.  But again, I get to come home and play with my pictures.  More therapy!  Gotta love it!
I am so glad to be able to come home and work on layouts.  I have a list of stuff I would love to complete this month.  I stack of pictures I hope to dwindle down this month.  And  a promise to myself not to spend anymore money on scrap stuff this month.

I know...that last one is hilarious!  I am making a HUGE wish list!  I placed 2 orders yesterday, and I have another one almost ready to go.  SSHHH!!!!.....

This layout was done for Sketch Inspiration layout challenge #130.   I used fabric ribbon and tried to fold it up to make a cute little flower.  I need more practice...
The title letter stickers are from Target Dollar Spot.  
The adorable little rubons are from Michael's.  I bought quite a few sets.  I love these!

The background paper is from K&Company and the inlay is from a new set from Colorbok called Sweet Blossoms.  This whole pad of paper is die cut and is soo cute!

Kids are outside playing with water balloons....hubby is working late....I think I'm going to see if I can get another page done...wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You are very productive these days! Way to go!!!! I'm finding it very hard to scrap knowing we are moving and soon will be packing all my stuff, just can't sit down and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More practice my butt! On my kids, I thought that was a store bought flower!! So you did GREAT!!!! And clearly we both blew the NO spending for a while thing. I placed an order on Tuesday and hit AC Moore later that night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all... sweet photos!! And I LOVE your ribbon flower!! I think I might just have to try one!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I love Disney too! Thank you for the sweet comment! I would love it if you became a follower and played along in my challenges sometime! I have great prizes :) Thanks for visiting!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete