Friday, July 16, 2010

The Pig Mobile

Here is the color inspiration for the challenge at Off The Wall Craftiness!!
It's going to be a hot one this weekend.  
My car is in the shop, so I can't go anywhere.
I guess I will be "forced" to scrap all weekend!
This sketch is from Creative Genealogy.  This is a really fun site!  Lots of challenges and cool inspiration!
The color scheme is this week's challenge over at Off The Wall Craftiness.
The border punch qualifies this page for the Frosted Designs challenge.

The border punch is from Martha Stewart
Letter stickers - Thickers
Prima flowers
Misc. brads
The felt little piggy was from the dollar section at Michael's.


I'm off to a good start considering I'm supposed to be cleaning and organizing instead of scrapping!  If I use it all up, I don't have to do either!

See ya soon!

TFL!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Your car is too cute. and so is your LO. Thanks for playing with us at FD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats too funny :) Love the LO! Thank you for playing, can you add the inspiration photo next time please? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete