Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monkey Business

Another EARLY start.  Not that I'm happy about it.  Lots of trouble sleeping last night, so I figured I would put that time to good use. 
These pictures are from our trip to the Water Park album.  Whenever we go on vacation anywhere, my monkeys have to test out the beds FIRST!  They don't even bring their bags into the room until the beds have passed inspection.
I used up some OLD Reminisce Monkey Business papers and stickers.
The tags were from the stash and I added some Jolee's monkey stickers and fibers.  
The sketch is from SD4U - #62

Now I'm starting to realize I got up too early.  Not sure if I want to swim (because everyone else is still sleeping), grab another cup of coffee, work on another page or just go back to bed.....

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment