Monday, July 5, 2010

A layout with Character



I Love working with Disney pictures!  I have "collected" sooo much Disney scrapping stuff and I have to force myself to use it.  It's too cool to cut up!  lol
This layout was done from the sketch at My Sketchy World and also qualifies for this week's challenge over at Practical Scrappers.

Materials used:
Reminisce Magic Swirls papers
Reminisce Magic stripes papers
Creative Imaginations Magic ribbons
It's a Mouse thing diecut is from Scrap Your Trip
Mickey head balloon die cut was from a friend
Disney fastenator staples
Miscellaneous buttons
Miscellaneous fibers

I'm running low in Disney pictures...this is NOT a good thing!

TFL!!


6 comments:

  1. Love this 2 pager, Wendy!!!! I think this paper is very YUM!!!! You did a super job on our challenge this week at Practical Scrappers! Thanks for joining us again!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are running low on pictures, I will gladly send you some of mine! It might be the only way these two HUGE trips get completely scrapped!!!! I love this 2 pager!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... I love the 2 pager!! So adorable!! All of your buttons were the perfect touch to this LO!! Glad you were able to get one done for the PS challenge this week!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love it! Can't miss with the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a great page.. I just love Mickey Mouse and the paper you used..Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete