Friday, July 23, 2010

Another mascot!

So I have this weird obsession with mascots.  Everywhere we go, if there is a mascot somewhere, I stalk them until we get pictures.  I think the weirdest thing I did was when I was driving down the street and there was someone dressed up as the Little Ceasar's Pizza guy.  I pulled into the parking lot, jumped out with my daughter, got a picture with him and then jumped back in the car....lol.   Another mascot photo!  I was a happy camper!  
This time we went to a minor league baseball game.  Jammer was hanging out on the field for most of the game.  We were all tired, hot, hungry, exhausted...but I was NOT leaving until I got my photo!   Bottom of the 8th inning, we caught him as he was walking out of the office.  Okay, so I staked out the office knowing he would be back out soon...but I got my photo!
I have more pics of him out on the field, but they don't count.  A family member HAS to be IN the photo for it to count.  I should start a book with just mascot photos!  I have lots!  
So here is my page for Sketch Inspiration #133.  And I'm submitting this one to Practical Scrappers.  This week's challenge is to use something that is older than one year.  This background paper is at least 3 years old, from Creative Imaginations.  
Other materials used:
Thickers letter stickers
Miscellaneous letter stickers
Sticko baseball stickers
Bazzill borders
Misc. ribbon, inks and metal rimmed tag
And the ticket stubs from the game  :)

I'm hoping to get a fresh and early start tomorrow!  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using up your stash. Fab page! Thank you for playing with Practical Scrappers this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete