Saturday, June 19, 2010

I miss my Mouse..

I really wish we planned another Disney vacation this year.  We are in the planning stages for a quick weekend trip to Ohio.  I'm dying to go to the Safari Adventure and Cedar Point!  We also met some awesome people on our last cruise and we are hoping to meet up with them while we are there.
In the meantime, I have to live with working on the pics from our last trip.  Every picture makes me laugh, giggle or just smile.  
Disney is my happy drug!  There is nothing that makes me happier than the Happiest Place on Earth.  
Okay...I'm sure you get it...I'm a Disney fan.
So it's not surprising that I own EVERY piece from the Creative Imaginations Magic Collection.  And I have been a little reluctant to use it, because once it's gone...it's gone.  
So with a little twisting of my own arm, I pulled out this really awesome overlay...finally.  I don't know why I have been afraid to use it.  Maybe I didn't think I would do it justice.  I love how it turned out and I gave myself a pat on the back for using up more of the old stash.
If this keeps up, I'm going to have to do some heavy duty restocking.
TFL!!



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE the paper!! We are taking our family Disney trip this October and we can hardly wait!! I may just have to steal this LO when it comes time to do my photos!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM!! He is MY Mickey and I would appreciate it if you would stay away! LOL!! I haven't been since 2007 when John took me for my 40th birthday! I still have a million photos from that trip and a huge 2006 all out, Polynesian, top of the line trip we did with the kids!! Great job on the layout and awesome that you are using your stash up!

    ReplyDelete