Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bo Bunny Goodness

I have to admit I love everything about the Bo Bunny collections.  I "collect" as much as I can, even if I don't have a use for it now...I always come back to it eventually.  

So Bo Bunny released a new sketch challenge and loved it!  Multi pics...another favorite challenge of mine.  Once I found the pictures I wanted to use, I had to sift through the Bo Bunny goodies to find one that worked with them.

My FAVORITE collection lately has been Kitchen Spice.  I have used it for so many different themes.  It's versatility just amazes me.  So here I have pics from our vacation and the first thing that pops out at me is ....Kitchen Spice...again.  The colors had just the right tropical - beachy feel to me.  

I used pop dots on the flowers and the title to give it a little dimension.  And these clear buttons are just perfect!  

This layout has been a double edged sword for me.  
So glad to have more pics done from the vacation stack.  
But sadly, I realized...I need more Kitchen Spice!

Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. You're right...these papers are spectacular!! I can see why you would be able to use this for so many different kinds of layouts!! Looks like you had a great time of vacation!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete