Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Great Scrapping Weekend!!

Ya gotta love long weekends with beautiful weather, a clean house, stacks of pictures and LOTS of scrapping goodies!  I did some major retail therapy this week and I am fully prepared to work on some awesome pages and make some progress on our vacation albums.  
I am currently working on some great sketches from Creative Scrappers.  Love the sketches and it really gets me motivated.  I really want to finish up our Disney cruise books from a year ago.  We had a great bon voyage party, spent 3 days in Disney World and then did a 4 day Disney Cruise.  I printed out tons of pictures and wanted to put the highlights in 8x8 albums.  So, that is my goal this weekend...GIT 'r DUN!!  

Here is my take on sketch #103:



More to come later today....1 sketch down....3 to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment